At Coliseum Wealth Management, our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts.
We are always on the lookout for qualified, client-focused individuals to join our team. If you are interested in career opportunities with a dynamic, forward-thinking team, please contact us at email@example.com.
Coliseum Wealth Management seeks an individual to serve as a Paraplanner with a career path leading to Associate Financial Planner in support of our growing financial planning practice. The Paraplanner role is an integral part of our client service team and as such is expected to maintain high ethical standards/confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare new cases for presentation: Work closely financial advisors to understand client goals, enter client data, conduct financial analysis and write recommendations for financial plans. Training will be provided to increase the readiness level for these tasks, with the short-term goal for the paraplanner to be involved with the entire financial planning process, including:
- Participate in the data collection process
- Input information into financial planning software
- Perform detailed document reviews; analyze client information and situation across the financial planning spectrum to develop plan
- Research information as necessary on a case-by-case basis
- Write customized financial plan observations and recommendations for each client case
- Prepare files for service meetings with existing and new clients
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on any needed communication with new or existing clients
- Continuously monitor clients’ financial situations with detail and accuracy, with the ability to the look at their overall financial picture
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiasm and interest in financial planning
- Solid understanding of investment products, types of accounts, and financial and tax planning issues
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office software; experience with financial planning software a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately
- Exceptional phone and client service skills, positive and upbeat attitude
- Dedicated to continuing education
- Interest in networking and developing relationships with other professionals in the community
- Salary with opportunity for bonus
- Career track with opportunities for advancement
- 100% employer-paid health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Mentorship and learning opportunities
Qualified and interested candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume and “Coliseum Wealth Management Paraplanner Job Opportunities” in the subject line.